- This AI writes in your style of writing!

Professor James Cheetham Reviews


Class Ratings

4Good Class
5Very Easy
3Kinda Interesting
2Barely Useful

Prof: James Cheetham / Fall 2019

Aug 19, 2021

Comments on the course

Kind of a hidden gem. Learn about things like cloning, CRISPR and farming biotech. It has a slight biological element to it, but only like grade 10 level of difficulty in terms of the concepts. Best part of the course was that workload was light. You have 11 online quizzes and your top 10 quiz marks make up 60% of the grade. The other 40% is two short essays. No final exam.

Course: BIOL 1010Grade: A+Workload: 2hrs/weekTextbook Use: No