Please read these guidelines carefully before using Our Service.
If you see a rating that you believe violates these Site Guidelines, please connect with us through the Contact page and we will have it removed.
Guidelines for Students
- Be honest in your reviews. If you don't know the class or the professor, don't post a review
- Avoid comments that are not relevant to the class or professor
- Avoid comments on a Professor’s appearance, clothes choice, age, gender or race or any other factor unrelated to the class.
- Provide a full overview including pros and cons
- Avoid hearsay.
- Don't Spam
- Rate My Courses reserves the right to remove ratings that do not comply with the guidelines including but not limited to defamatory or offensive comments.
- Don't post angry comments
The following is prohibited:
- Profanity, derogatory remarks about religion, ethnicity or race, gender, physical appearance, age, mental and/or physical disabilities
- Defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise illegal material
- Threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, or other displays of bigotry.
- Commenting on a Professor's or a student's personal life
- Any Claim about a professor or student engaging in any illegal activity
- Hyperlinks and / or URLs.
- A language other than English or French (for schools in with a french speaking population)